Into the mind of Gabriel Mendes
* Gabriel is a Chinese
* Gabriel is a left-hander.
* Gabriel uses Nikon gear.
* Gabriel shoots alone without 2nd shooter/assistant.
* Gabriel loves shooting family portraits.
* Gabriel loves indie music
* Gabriel loves his wonderful wife who is always so supportive.
* Gabriel loves his 4 super cute kids, Yang, Jay,Ron and Victoria.
* Gabriel loves to travel.
* Gabriel doesn't know how to drive.
* Gabriel believes that laughing is the best calorie burner.
* Gabriel believes that happy couples are the prettiest couples.
* Gabriel believes everyone has their own unique and specific story to tell.
* Watch Gabriel's interview at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoHKHzWprfk
Alan and Michelle are getting married in 40 days time, and I’m so looking forward to it after shooting their pre-View full post »
Here is part 2 of this awesome couple, in full colour, full fun! Alan…..you need deodorant 😛View full post »
This is an overdue post that I’m suppose to write 2 weeks ago, and I finally did it after I finished my reservistView full post »
I’m back from Europe! It was a blast and I’m already planning my next year’s trip! If you areView full post »
Yesterday, I had a super fun time capturing Sook Wei and Jason for their Pre-Wedding album. Sook Wei insist that JasonView full post »
I met Gary and Maggie about a month ago when they popped by to discuss about engaging me to shoot their pre-weddingView full post »
Ever since I met WenHong and Serene, they have been such a delight to work with. In planning their pre-wedding session,View full post »
I finally got my PC up and running…..smoothly and I can resume normal blogging. Earlier last week, I shot theView full post »
I’m back! The trip was fun and we went to places that I never been before. My driver was so bold that he drove usView full post »
Hands down, the hottest lawyers in town!View full post »
Telephone : +65 90097446
Email : email@example.com
© 2020 Gabriel Mendes Blog|ProPhoto Website by NetRivet