Into the mind of Gabriel Mendes
* Gabriel is a Chinese
* Gabriel is a left-hander.
* Gabriel uses Nikon gear.
* Gabriel shoots alone without 2nd shooter/assistant.
* Gabriel loves shooting family portraits.
* Gabriel loves indie music
* Gabriel loves his wonderful wife who is always so supportive.
* Gabriel loves his 4 super cute kids, Yang, Jay,Ron and Victoria.
* Gabriel loves to travel.
* Gabriel doesn't know how to drive.
* Gabriel believes that laughing is the best calorie burner.
* Gabriel believes that happy couples are the prettiest couples.
* Gabriel believes everyone has their own unique and specific story to tell.
* Watch Gabriel's interview at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoHKHzWprfk
Hair/Makeup: Jesslin from Tresses StudioView full post »
Hair/Makeup: Jesslin from Tresses Studio Wedding Gown: Silhouette Atelier What’s cheaper, more romantic, more funView full post »
Gong Xi Fa Cai !!! Happy Chinese New Year to all of you, wishing you a very fruitful year of the Tiger!!! I’m backView full post »
Hair/Makeup: Jesslin from Tresses Studio . . . . . . . Pardon this image….usually after a shoot, we are too tiredView full post »
Hair/Makeup: Kenny and Jesslin from Tresses StudioView full post »
Date: 25 Sept 09 Gown: Margaret Brides Hair/Makeup: Kelly LauView full post »
Date: 23 Sept 09 Venue: SingaporeView full post »
Samantha first approached me last year asking my rates for her ROM. Stunned by my rates…haha, she used anotherView full post »
I had a great time shooting Alex & Pauline’s prewedding yesterday. From the beginning, I wanna make this aView full post »
Daniel and Yan Ling are a very fun couple who i enjoy shooting a lot. At first they seem to be quiet and reserved. ButView full post »
I’m back from Bali !!! It was a great trip….good weather, great clients, good food, maybe too much I evenView full post »
When you are happily married for 5 years, it is time for a photoshoot :-). That is what this happy married couple didView full post »
I’m back from Bali! It had been 3 months since I last shot in Bali (see link). It was a great trip. Good weather,View full post »
This was my first shoot after the long 3 weeks of reservist. I was quite nervous as it was ages since I last shot aView full post »
I’m back from a very fruitful trip in Perth. I had the greatest time with Angel and Jesse, who are so in love withView full post »
Telephone : +65 90097446
Email : email@example.com
© 2020 Gabriel Mendes Blog|ProPhoto Photographer Blogsite by NetRivet Sites