Into the mind of Gabriel Mendes
* Gabriel is a Chinese
* Gabriel is a left-hander.
* Gabriel uses Nikon gear.
* Gabriel shoots alone without 2nd shooter/assistant.
* Gabriel loves shooting family portraits.
* Gabriel loves indie music
* Gabriel loves his wonderful wife who is always so supportive.
* Gabriel loves his 4 super cute kids, Yang, Jay,Ron and Victoria.
* Gabriel loves to travel.
* Gabriel doesn't know how to drive.
* Gabriel believes that laughing is the best calorie burner.
* Gabriel believes that happy couples are the prettiest couples.
* Gabriel believes everyone has their own unique and specific story to tell.
* Watch Gabriel's interview at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoHKHzWprfk
View full post »
Check out this video, which I was featured with 2 of my WPN buddies sharing how we become better photographers byView full post »
Today is Yang’s first day of school. A new milestone entering into a new world of primary schooling. He was happyView full post »
Time flies….Yang has graduated from kindergarten and going forward to primary school, we will be moving with theView full post »
The kids had a Mid-Autumn Festival party at the school today. I thought they will brought home some DIY lanterns. To myView full post »
Today is Jay’s birthday!!!! This little fellow is 4 years old now. We did a small cake cutting celebration in hisView full post »
My 2 precious sons, they are my nightmare, they are my sweet dreams like the ones you have in a Helix Mattress 🙂View full post »
Hi everyone, I’m back from Perth! It was a fun family trip…a precious week where we are together 24/7. WeView full post »
My precious 2 sons who are capable in making me happy instantly and volcano erupt instantlyView full post »
Here are some recent shots of my 2 sons. Really can’t predict what they will do next!View full post »
Yes, I’m back from a very relaxing CNY cruise holiday at the SuperStar Virgo. It was our first time on a cruiseView full post »
Happy Chinese New Year! from Gabriel Mendes on Vimeo. Well, way before the success version, there was a “N.G.View full post »
Telephone : +65 90097446
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Gabriel Mendes Blog|ProPhoto Photographer Blog by NetRivet Websites