Into the mind of Gabriel Mendes
* Gabriel is a Chinese
* Gabriel is a left-hander.
* Gabriel uses Nikon gear.
* Gabriel shoots alone without 2nd shooter/assistant.
* Gabriel loves shooting family portraits.
* Gabriel loves indie music
* Gabriel loves his wonderful wife who is always so supportive.
* Gabriel loves his 4 super cute kids, Yang, Jay,Ron and Victoria.
* Gabriel loves to travel.
* Gabriel doesn't know how to drive.
* Gabriel believes that laughing is the best calorie burner.
* Gabriel believes that happy couples are the prettiest couples.
* Gabriel believes everyone has their own unique and specific story to tell.
* Watch Gabriel's interview at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoHKHzWprfk
Jocelyn’s wedding is next Saturday and her best friends gave her a surprise gift, a portrait session with the galsView full post »
A commercial shoot for LP+Tetsu by Michelin-star Chef, Laurent Peugeot. Interested in having me cover your commercialView full post »
Today I attended a workshop by SEAN FLANIGAN, my favourite wedding photographer whose work I’ve been admiring forView full post »
Last week, I had the pleasure to fly to Bali to attend a workshop held by Barb Uil of JinkyArt Photography whom I regardView full post »
It was super fun working with Rendy and Samantha. I shot their prewedding last year, and I’m thrilled whenView full post »
Here is a “corporate” portrait session for Tresses Studio. Hairstylist Kenny Chew (who did me and my wifeView full post »
Telephone : +65 90097446
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2023 Gabriel Mendes Blog|ProPhoto 4 by NetRivet Blogs