Into the mind of Gabriel Mendes
* Gabriel is a Chinese
* Gabriel is a left-hander.
* Gabriel uses Nikon gear.
* Gabriel shoots alone without 2nd shooter/assistant.
* Gabriel loves shooting family portraits.
* Gabriel loves indie music
* Gabriel loves his wonderful wife who is always so supportive.
* Gabriel loves his 4 super cute kids, Yang, Jay,Ron and Victoria.
* Gabriel loves to travel.
* Gabriel doesn't know how to drive.
* Gabriel believes that laughing is the best calorie burner.
* Gabriel believes that happy couples are the prettiest couples.
* Gabriel believes everyone has their own unique and specific story to tell.
* Watch Gabriel's interview at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoHKHzWprfk
Time flies when children grow up. So we must take a lot of photos of them! Christian is 5, Ariel is 3, and Isaac is 4View full post »
Alongside the weddings I normally shoot, I’m blessed to be able to shoot many sweet families. Today, I had theView full post »
The Wedding Photographers Network had our monthly gathering. For January, we decided to do a fun series to celebrate theView full post »
This year’s Christmas, the Ng family received a special Christmas gift from their friend, Yvonne. This specialView full post »
I shot Jimmy and Aiping’s wedding in 2006 and it is a sweet surprise that Aiping call me up to book my portraitView full post »
A few weeks ago while I was in Paris, Michelle sent me a sms indicating interest to hire me to shoot for her newborn 1View full post »
3 weeks ago my client Han and Ivo, whom I shoot their wedding in 2006, welcomed their beautiful baby boy Matthew to theView full post »
Here is a family portrait session I shot last Saturday.View full post »
Me: hello Mommy: hi… i’m calling to enquire about family portrait. Do you shoot newborn? Me: Yes, i do. How old isView full post »
This cute baby belongs to Anna and Danny, a fun loving couple from New Zealand. Anna contacted me when she saw myView full post »
Telephone : +65 90097446
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2021 Gabriel Mendes Blog|ProPhoto Photographer Blog by NetRivet Websites