Into the mind of Gabriel Mendes
* Gabriel is a Chinese
* Gabriel is a left-hander.
* Gabriel uses Nikon gear.
* Gabriel shoots alone without 2nd shooter/assistant.
* Gabriel loves shooting family portraits.
* Gabriel loves indie music
* Gabriel loves his wonderful wife who is always so supportive.
* Gabriel loves his 4 super cute kids, Yang, Jay,Ron and Victoria.
* Gabriel loves to travel.
* Gabriel doesn't know how to drive.
* Gabriel believes that laughing is the best calorie burner.
* Gabriel believes that happy couples are the prettiest couples.
* Gabriel believes everyone has their own unique and specific story to tell.
* Watch Gabriel's interview at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoHKHzWprfk
View full post »
Time flies, it was like yesterday when I took photos of little Harley (see link) . Two and a half years later, IView full post »
Last year, I photographed the Ong’s family portrait while June (the mommy) was about to gave birth to her 2ndView full post »
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.View full post »
I had a great morning working with the Seow family. I was especially looking forward to the session since I’veView full post »
Gabriel and Juvina are one of the best couples I’ve shot. We went to Bali for the prewedding shoot and I shotView full post »
Time flies….it was like yesterday that I shot Matthew’s parent’s wedding, then I shot Matthew’sView full post »
I’m so happy for my good friends, Jacky and Cindy, who are graduating next Saturday. This is my first timeView full post »
Andrew and Jennifer were married for a year and they engaged me to do some post-wedding portraits for their one yearView full post »
I always wonder how my clients locate me? Well, Nicole found me me via google when she typed “journalistic familyView full post »
Two weeks later will be Little Ong’s 3 year old birthday and Mommy Ong will be giving birth to Tiny Ong in oneView full post »
Telephone : +65 90097446
Email : email@example.com
© 2020 Gabriel Mendes Blog|ProPhoto Custom Blog by NetRivet Sites