Into the mind of Gabriel Mendes
* Gabriel is a Chinese
* Gabriel is a left-hander.
* Gabriel uses Nikon gear.
* Gabriel shoots alone without 2nd shooter/assistant.
* Gabriel loves shooting family portraits.
* Gabriel loves indie music
* Gabriel loves his wonderful wife who is always so supportive.
* Gabriel loves his 4 super cute kids, Yang, Jay,Ron and Victoria.
* Gabriel loves to travel.
* Gabriel doesn't know how to drive.
* Gabriel believes that laughing is the best calorie burner.
* Gabriel believes that happy couples are the prettiest couples.
* Gabriel believes everyone has their own unique and specific story to tell.
* Watch Gabriel's interview at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoHKHzWprfk
2019 is gonna be a year of travelling for Gabriel Mendes Photography. I’m pleased to announce that the comingView full post »
Wedding date: 12 Oct 2013 Venue: Karma Kandara BaliView full post »
View full post »
Just finished a fantastic prewedding shoot in Bali and I can’t wait to post a teaser to share with you. Will beView full post »
Hair/Makeup: Kenny and Jesslin from Tresses StudioView full post »
Bali was an obvious choice for Philip and Eunice’s pre-wedding shoot location. With astonishing natural beauty, aView full post »
An Unforgettable Bali Pre-Wedding Photography There’s a lot of reason to love a Bali pre-wedding photography. IView full post »
Daniel and Yan Ling are a very fun couple who i enjoy shooting a lot. At first they seem to be quiet and reserved. ButView full post »
I’m back from Bali !!! It was a great trip….good weather, great clients, good food, maybe too much I evenView full post »
I’m back from Bali! It had been 3 months since I last shot in Bali (see link). It was a great trip. Good weather,View full post »
Okay, I’m back shooting the fantastic wedding in Bali of David & Joanne held at Villa Atas Ombak in SeminyakView full post »
My last wedding of 2008 was graced by Hann & Joseph in beautiful Bali. They were married high up on a cliff sideView full post »
This is an overdue post that I’m suppose to write 2 weeks ago, and I finally did it after I finished my reservistView full post »
I’m back! The trip was fun and we went to places that I never been before. My driver was so bold that he drove usView full post »
Telephone : +65 90097446
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Gabriel Mendes Blog|ProPhoto Photography Blogsite by NetRivet Blogs