Into the mind of Gabriel Mendes
* Gabriel is a Chinese
* Gabriel is a left-hander.
* Gabriel uses Nikon gear.
* Gabriel shoots alone without 2nd shooter/assistant.
* Gabriel loves shooting family portraits.
* Gabriel loves indie music
* Gabriel loves his wonderful wife who is always so supportive.
* Gabriel loves his 4 super cute kids, Yang, Jay,Ron and Victoria.
* Gabriel loves to travel.
* Gabriel doesn't know how to drive.
* Gabriel believes that laughing is the best calorie burner.
* Gabriel believes that happy couples are the prettiest couples.
* Gabriel believes everyone has their own unique and specific story to tell.
* Watch Gabriel's interview at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoHKHzWprfk
Diana and Brian got married two months ago in San Francisco. I had the opportunity to shoot their 2nd installment inView full post »
After the wedding held 2 weeks ago in Bali, Joanne and David held their Singapore wedding banquet at the Raffles HotelView full post »
Okay, I’m back shooting the fantastic wedding in Bali of David & Joanne held at Villa Atas Ombak in SeminyakView full post »
Mae and Wei Hsien were married on 24th Jan of 2009. We started the day with a beautiful church ceremony and the nightView full post »
My last wedding of 2008 was graced by Hann & Joseph in beautiful Bali. They were married high up on a cliff sideView full post »
Telephone : +65 90097446
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2023 Gabriel Mendes Blog|ProPhoto Photographer Site by NetRivet Websites